The Implementation Specialist provides Accounting Software Consulting and Training services to nonprofit organizations implementing Abila’s MIP Fund Accounting™ software and/or AccuFund’s Accounting Suite software. A great opportunity for a motivated, project oriented person with accounting software consulting experience or audit experience. This position is great for a person who enjoys client interaction and may be seeking a change from a traditional accounting.
Brisbane Consulting Group provides specialty accounting technology services to nonprofit organizations. Brisbane is a certified reseller of Abila's MIP Fund Accounting™ and AccuFund's Accounting Suite. Our team concept allows us to offer the expertise of an information technology professional and a certified public accountant as we learn your unique needs and implement new technology solutions tailor fit for each organization. Brisbane Consulting Group, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Lumsden & McCormick, LLP, certified public accountants.
• Assist with the conversion and implementation process
• Design chart of accounts for clients
• Create custom documentation as needed by clients
• Provide end user training to client staff
• Provide telephone and internet based support to customers
• Establish and maintain client satisfaction with implementation and training process
• A bachelor’s degree in Accounting
• Abila MIP Fund Accounting software experience or AccuFund software experience
• Experience with computer based accounting systems as a user or implementer
• Experience with Big-Four or regional CPA firm
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects and provide outstanding customer service.
• Proficiency with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
If you are interested in a great career opportunity with a growing, flexible, and dynamic firm, apply by sending a cover letter and resume to Stephanie Wilkinson.
For more information please visit: