BDO Nonprofit Standard | Summer 2020
This BDO article is available through our affiliation with the BDO Alliance USA. Lumsden McCormick has been a member of the BDO Alliance USA since 2009.
The summer edition of the Nonprofit Standard includes the following:
- Nonprofit Organizations – Staying Functional and Safe in the Age of Coronavirus
- BDO’s 2020 Nonprofit Benchmarking Survey
- Reforecasting Your Budget
- Strengthening Internal Control in the COVID-19 Environment
- Looking Ahead – an Assessment of the Future of Higher Education amidst the Impacts of COVID-19
- CARES Act Funds for Governments
- COVID-19 and Privacy: What do Nonprofits Need to Know?
- Managing Compensation in The ‘New Normal’
- How Many Unrelated Trades or Businesses Do You Have?
- Federal Reserve Proposes Expanding Main Street Lending Program to Nonprofit Organizations
- Other Items to Note