BDO Nonprofit Standard | Fall 2020
This BDO article is available through our affiliation with the BDO Alliance USA.
The fall edition of the Nonprofit Standard includes the following:
- President Signs Protecting Nonprofits from Catastrophic Cash Flow Strain Act to Assist Nonprofit Organizations into Law
- “Are we Paying Our Executives Appropriately?”
- FASB Issues ASU on Contributed Nonfinancial Assets
- IRS Proposes Excise Tax Relief for Exempt Organization Executive Compensation Under Code Section
- Is Your Organization Audit Ready?
- Privacy Shield Invalidated - Nonprofits May Not be Affected but Should be Aware
- Using Data to Create an Infrastructure of Success
- Nonprofits Have Additional Time to Comply with New Lease Accounting Standards
- Other Items to Note
- Main Street Lending Program Open to Nonprofits